Seminal & Historical Theories in Play Therapy
Recorded Training Now Available for CEs on CoreWellCEU!
This 2 hour previously recorded online training webinar provides opportunity for therapists to receive in-depth overview of the 8 seminal and historically significant theories enumerated by the Association for Play Therapy in addition to the very important theoretical orientation of family systems theory. This training will also teach the therapeutic powers of play and the concept of prescriptive play therapy as an approach to helping children and families.
2 hours of seminal and historical theory training
Upon completion of this training participants will be prepared to. . .
- List the 8 theoretical orientations for play therapy described in this presentation.
- Describe briefly the basis for each theory.
- Name 1 significant benefit for each of the theoretical orientations discussed in this presentation.
- List the therapeutic powers of play.
- Define the approach of prescriptive play therapy and name the reason for using this approach.
For more info on CE hours and fees please click on the GREEN Button Below!