Get some online play therapy training with these 4 Saturday Morning 90 minute
Each one counts for 1.5 hours contact training (APT Approved Provider #12-321)
WANT TO SIGN UP FOR ALL 4 online play therapy training webinars and receive a 10% bulk purchase discount?
Get all 4 Saturday morning play therapy trainings for bundle discounted fee of $108
SATURDAY February 16 10:00-11:30 EASTERN
- Describe the nature of nighttime and bedtime anxiety in children ages 4 – 10
- Describe the theoretical basis for using a combination of cognitive behavioral play therapy and attachment-based play therapy to treating night and bedtime anxiety.
- List 10 play therapy interventions you can use to help children and families with this presenting issue.
Creating Affordable Play Therapy Interventions & Items
SATURDAY February 23 10:00-11:30 EASTERN
- Name 3 reasons for using recycled items and creating affordable play therapy items and interventions
- Describe how creating your own play therapy items for the play room can be used with both child centered play therapy and directive play therapy interventions.
- List 20 play therapy interventions you can create from recycled materials and affordable supplies.
Play Therapy Interventions for Sibling Sessions
SATURDAY March 9 10:00-11:30 EASTERN
In this 1.5 hour webinar we will look at how to use both non-directive, child centered play therapy and directive play therapy interventions in sibling sessions to foster improved cooperation and communication.
- Describe the theoretical basis for doing sibling sessions in play therapy from child centered and directive perspectives.
- List 15 play therapy interventions that can be used with siblings in session together.
20 Creative Play Therapy Interventions with Anxiety for Older Children
SATURDAY April 13 10:00 – 11:30 am EASTERN
When working with older children and “tweens” the nature of our play therapy interventions naturally shifts in the direction of more directive techniques. This 1.5 hour webinar will provide inspiration and instruction on how to be creative, rooted in a cognitive behavioral play therapy approach.
- Describe the theoretical basis for using CBPT with older children with anxiety.
- List 20 cognitive behavioral play therapy interventions age-appropriate for older children.
Online play therapy training on Saturday mornings! There will be a presentation along with live questions, comments, interaction along with this post graduate level play therapy training content.