Puppets in Play Therapy Recorded Webinar Now Available on CoreWellCEU!
Training Description: This 2 hour interactive, experiential webinar will provide training in the theoretical basis for use of puppets in play therapy along with the history of puppet play in child therapy. Participants will also have an opportunity to create a puppet out of everyday items that can easily be found around the house as an experiential play based activity to use with clients.
Participants will be able to do the following upon completion of this training:
- Name three seminal and historical theoretical play therapy models with which puppet play is appropriate and effective.
- List the core change agents and the correlating therapeutic powers of play to which use of puppets in play therapy contributes.
- Describe the historical use of puppets with children for therapeutic purposes.
- Name 5 benefits of using puppets with child clients and families in the play therapy process.
- Construct puppets out of simple materials with clients as a joining play therapy activity.
To learn more about CE hours and fees and to register for this webinar click on the GREEN button below!