Thursday September 7 at 2:00 to 4:15 pm EASTERN TIME ZONE
Via Secure Zoom Webinar Platform, Broadcast Live from Ormond Beach, Florida
2 APT Live Webinar CEs
Sponsored by Wonders Counseling Services, LLC APT Approved Provider 12-321
Hosted by Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute TM
Presented by Lynn Louise Wonders, LPC, RPT-S, CPCS email@example.com (presenter biography here)
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for graduate-level mental health professionals.
This two-hour live, online, and interactive presentation will provide participants an opportunity to get a practical and straight-forward instruction on the application of polyvgal theory combined with an easy-to-understand application of mindfulness along with the practice of play therapy. Participants will learn polyvagal theory as it related to play therapy through the lens of mindfulness-based practices that are robustly supported by empirical research studies.
This training provides .5 Hour play therapy historical and seminal theories; 1 hour play therapy skills and methods; .5 play therapy special topics (neurobiology)
*PLEASE NOTE: This webinar will be recorded and available as a non-contact webinar in early 2024. If you are unable to attend live please wait to purchase this when it’s available so we can save seats for those who need the live webinar hours.
When training participants complete this three-hour live and interactive webinar presentation, they will be prepared to:
- Define polyvagal theory as it relates to play therapy.
- Define mindfulness as it relates to practices within play therapy for the clinician and the clients.
- Explain how mindfulness-based practices in the process play therapy support felt safety within the play therapy process.
- List five mindfulness-based therapeutic interventions that can be used with children and caregivers to introduce an experience of felt safety in the play therapy process.
- Name a minimum of five benefits to mindfulness-based practices according to the research cited in the presentation.
Program Schedule (EASTERN TIME ZONE):
1:00 – 2:00 – Content Presentation
2:00 – 2:05 – Live Discussion & Review of Topics Presented
2:05 – 3:00 -Content Presentation
3:00 – 3:10 – Live Discussion& Review of Topic Presented
3:10 – 3:20 Administration of Evaluations and Post-test
Access to Course and Materials: Course registrants will receive an email On September 6 by or before 7pm EASTERN time zone with a Zoom Access link and Handout Access for download.
IMPORTANT re: Evaluations, Post-test, and Certificates:
- Registrants must attend live with camera on at all times to receive CEs and certificate of completion. On-camera presence will be monitored throughout the program by our administrator.
- Registrants must submit evaluation and complete post-test that is administered at 3:15 EASTERN upon webinar presentation conclusion. Participants must complete and submit both evaluation and post-test with an 80% passing grade within 24 hours of this live webinar concluding in order to receive CEs and certificate of completion.
- Registrants will be provided TWO links in the CHAT box on Zoom at the conclusion of the webinar for the evaluation and post-test to be completed.
- Certificates of completion will be sent out to all who complete evaluations and post-test requirements per above guidelines by or before 6 pm EASTERN September 8 to the email address given in the registration form.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION:
- A limit of 50 registrations will be accepted.
- If you do not plan to attend live, please notify us of your cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to live webinar start time.
- Refunds will only be provided if registration is canceled within 72 hours prior to live webinar start time.
- Recording will NOT be sent out to people registered for the live event. Be sure you can attend before registering for the live event.
- PLEASE when you open the registration form, please follow the instructions there carefully so you will be sure to submit form AND payment.
Financial Declaration: The presenter is compensated for this live webinar and the content created and presented may be recorded and later available for purchase from which the presenter will receive financial gains. The presenter has no conflict of interest.
Privacy of Participants: The privacy of all participants assuredly will be maintained from registration through receipt of certificate of completion.
Policy for Complaints: If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the quality of this course or any other issue related to this training institute, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 24 business hours.
Wonders Counseling Services, LLC and Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute, LLC understands there are many different ways people need to access learning information and materials and our company is committed to providing ADA compliant content to the public for physical, visual, and auditory disabilities.To request an accommodation, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days prior to the live webinar date and we will work to fulfill your request promptly.
Non-discrimination Policy: Wonders Counseling Services, LLC and Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute do not discriminate against any individual or group with respect to any service, program or activity on the basis of gender, race, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, organizational membership, or any other basis prohibited by law.