I provide a warm and welcoming counseling experience for clients using the latest technology with a secure tele-health online platform for video-conferencing.
All counseling sessions are 55 minutes.
Because I am providing counseling through tele-health only, I am only working with individual adult clients at this time. If and when I open my physical offices for in-person counseling I will return to offering child, family and couples counseling at that time.
I am currently paneled with a few insurance companies and I provide all clients with a personalized Good Faith Estimate of what to expect in terms of the expense of counseling.
I recommend all clients attending tele-health counseling services in Georgia attend to the following suggestions in order to have an optimal counseling session experience:
- Wear ear-buds with microphone and ensure microphone is set up on your computer.
- Set up for your session in a quiet and private room away from distractions.
- Ensure you have ample and adequate lighting.
- Utilize a secure internet connection by positioning yourself close your internet modem or you might use an ethernet cable if available.
- Prepare for your session by setting up 10 minutes prior to your session start time
My approach to counseling with individual adults is compassion-based and combines over 20 years of training and experience in connecting with you personally, assessing your current needs and together setting short term and longer term goals for your therapy. I use a combination of humanistic/client-centered, cognitive-behavioral, mindfulness-based and somatic psychotherapy along with creative and expressive interventions.
I specialize in helping people who struggle with anxiety and relationship challenges.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of working together through online counseling services in Georgia, please feel free to contact me and we can set up a brief meeting.