It’s a LIVE CE WEBINAR!
Brought to you by Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute ™ and Wonders Counseling Services, LLC
Mindfulness-based Prescriptive Play Therapy:
Attunement to the Unique Needs of Every Child & Family
Friday November 10, 2023
11:00 – 1:15 EASTERN
2 APT LIVE WEBINAR CE hours (1 theory, 1 skills and methods) and 2 NBCC CE credits.
Via Secure Zoom Webinar Platform, Broadcast Live from Ormond Beach, Florida
Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved
Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7421. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are
clearly identified Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute, LLC is solely responsible for all
aspects of the programs.
Presented by Lynn Louise Wonders, LPC, CPCS, RPT-S ™ (presenter bio here)
This two-hour live, online, and interactive presentation will provide participants an opportunity to explore the use of mindfulness and prescriptive play therapy in order to address the unique needs of each child and family we work with in the playroom.
This training provides 1 hour play therapy historical and seminal theories; 1 hour play therapy skills and methods.
*PLEASE NOTE: This webinar will be recorded and available as a non-contact webinar in early 2024. If you are unable to attend live please wait to purchase this when it’s available so we can save seats for those who need the live webinar hours.
When training participants complete this three-hour live and interactive webinar presentation, they will be prepared to:
- Define prescriptive play therapy.
- Define mindfulness as it relates to practices within play therapy for the clinician and the clients.
- Explain how mindfulness-based practices in the process play therapy support authentic therapeutic alliance in the play therapy process.
- List five mindfulness-based therapeutic interventions that can be used with children and caregivers prescriptively to introduce an experience of meaningful therapeutic alliance and positive mental health outcomes.
- Name a minimum of five benefits to mindfulness-based prescriptive play therapy according to the research cited in the presentation.
Program Schedule (EASTERN TIME ZONE):
11:00 – 12:05 – Orientation and Administrative Information
12:05 – 1:05 – Presentation
1:05 – 1:10 – Live Discussion & Review of Topics Presented
1:10 – 1:15 Administration of Evaluations and Post-test
Access to Course and Materials: Course registrants will receive an email with a Zoom Access link and Handout Access for download the day PRIOR to live event.
IMPORTANT re: Evaluations, Post-test, and Certificates:
- Registrants must attend live with camera on at all times to receive CEs and certificate of completion. On-camera presence will be monitored throughout the program by our administrator.
- Registrants must submit evaluation and complete post-test that is administered at the conclusion of the webinar presentation. Participants must complete and submit both evaluation and post-test with an 80% passing grade within 24 hours of this live webinar concluding in order to receive CEs and certificate of completion.
- Registrants will be provided one link in the chat box on Zoom at the conclusion of the webinar for the evaluation and post-test to be completed. Participants are responsible for clicking and opening the ilnk and saving the link.
- Certificates of completion will be sent out to all who complete evaluations and post-test requirements per above guidelines within 24 hours of the webinar’s conclusion.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION:
- A limit of 50 registrations will be accepted.
- If you do not plan to attend live, please notify us of your cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to live webinar start time.
- Refunds will only be provided if registration is canceled within 72 hours (3 days) prior to live webinar start time.
- Recording will NOT be sent out to people registered for the live event. Be sure you can attend before registering for the live event. If you are unable to attend and wish to have the recording, you will have to wait until early 2024 when it is available on the new learning platform and you may email email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE when you open the registration form, please follow the instructions there carefully so you will be sure to submit form AND payment.
- You MUST indicate on your PayPal payment the name of this webinar in the note section.
Financial Declaration: The presenter is compensated for this live webinar and the content created and presented may be recorded and later available for purchase from which the presenter will receive financial gains. The presenter has no conflict of interest.
Privacy of Participants: The privacy of all participants assuredly will be maintained from registration through receipt of certificate of completion.
Policy for Complaints: If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the quality of this course or any other issue related to this training institute, please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 business hours.
Wonders Counseling Services, LLC and Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute, LLC understands there are many different ways people need to access learning information and materials and our company is committed to providing ADA compliant content to the public for physical, visual, and auditory disabilities.To request an accommodation, please email us email@example.com at least 2 days prior to the live webinar date and we will work to fulfill your request promptly.
Non-discrimination Policy: Wonders Counseling Services, LLC and Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute do not discriminate against any individual or group with respect to any service, program or activity on the basis of gender, race, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, organizational membership, or any other basis prohibited by law.