This 3 hour Live Distance recorded workshop will provide therapists new to play therapy an opportunity to get a thorough training in play therapy theories (child centered, directive and prescriptive approaches) as well as a rich skill set to begin working with child clients offering play therapy.
Participants will leave having a rich and broad understanding of the history and present framework of how and why play therapy works to help children heal and cope as well as a some basic skills to begin the journey.
- 1. Participants will develop an understanding of the nature of play therapy and its benefits focusing on child clients.
- Child Centered Play Therapy will be explained, explored and demonstrated as a foundation.
- Directive and Prescriptive approaches to Play Therapy will be explained, explored and demonstrated.
- Participants will receive a broad and rich exposure to the history, applications and effects of play therapy with child clients.
- Participants will receive 20 play therapy skills they can begin using with child clients right away.
(3 hours of play therapy NON- CONTACT training – APT Approved Provider 12-321)
Location: Via Video ONLINE!
Fee: $45 (includes 3 APT approved CE hours)
To Register CLICK HERE and you will be redirected to another site where all of my recorded workshops are now housed so that you can have immediate access to your quiz and certificate after completion!