Live Webinar January 31, 2024
12:00 – 2:15 EASTERN
11:00 – 1:15 CENTRAL
10:00 – 12:15 MOUNTAIN
9:00 – 11:15 PACIFIC
Via Secure Zoom Webinar Platform, Broadcast Live from Ormond Beach, Florida
2 APT LIVE WEBINAR CE hours (1 theory, 1 skills and methods) and 2 NBCC CE credits.
Via Secure Zoom Webinar Platform, Broadcast Live from Nashville, Tennessee
Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute, LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved
Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 7421. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are
clearly identified Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute, LLC is solely responsible for all
aspects of the programs.
Presented by Lynn Louise Wonders, LPC, CPCS, RPT-S ™ (presenter bio here)
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for graduate-level pre-licensed and licensed mental health professionals for continuing education purposes.
This 2 hour webinar will provide participants an opportunity to learn about how to utilize a mindfulness-based approach to blending, bridging, and weaving together seminal play therapy theories in a way that honors and utilizes a child-centered approach along with more directive and facilitative approaches. This presentation demonstrates how the research literature supports both non-directive and directive play therapy approaches in helping children heal and grow providing framework and methodology for how to implement both approaches with an emphasis on the eseential foundation of the therapeutic alliance between play therapy client and clinician providing play therapy services.
- Describe the theoretical basis, tenets and history of child centered play therapy (CCPT) and the benefits.
- Describe the theoretical basis, tenets and history of 4 facilitative and/or directive approaches to providing play therapy.
- Explain the rationale and prescriptive timing within treatment for utilizing pure CCPT and when to introduce facilitative and/or directive play therapy interventions.
- Describe how and when to blend and bridge directive and non-directive play therapy within sessions.
- List 10 facilitative and/or directive play therapy interventions and how to implement on the foundation of the tenets of CCPT.
*PLEASE NOTE: This webinar will be recorded and available as a non-contact webinar. If you are unable to attend live please you will receive access to the recorded version within thirty (30) days after the webinar is presented live.
Program Schedule (EASTERN TIME ZONE – please convert to YOUR time zone)
12:00- 2:00 – Content Presentation
2:00 – 2:15 Q and A and Administration of Evaluations and Post-test
Access to Course and Materials: Course registrants will receive an email by or before 7pm EASTERN time zone January 30 with a Zoom Access link and Handout Access for download. Please mark your calendar to check your email from email@example.com for course access on January 30.
IMPORTANT re: Evaluations, Post-test, and Certificates:
- Registrants must attend live with camera on at all times to receive CEs and certificate of completion. On-camera presence will be monitored throughout the program by our administrator.
- Registrants must submit evaluation and complete post-test that is administered at 2:15 EASTERN upon webinar presentation conclusion. Participants must complete and submit both evaluation and post-test with an 80% passing grade within 24 hours of this live webinar concluding in order to receive CEs and certificate of completion. PLEASE set aside time between the webinar’s presentation conclusion at 2:00 and 2:15 EASTERN to complete and submit your evaluation and quiz.
- Registrants will be provided a link in the CHAT box on Zoom AND via email at the conclusion of the webinar for the evaluation and post-test to be completed.
- Certificates of completion will be sent out to all who complete evaluations and post-test requirements per above guidelines within 7 days after the live webinar date.
Fee: Only $24 January, 2024 Only!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION:
- A limit of 50 registrations will be accepted.
- If you do not plan to attend live, please notify us of your cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72 hours prior to live webinar start time.
- There are no refunds due to the limited seating, however if you can not attend, you will have access to take the training as a non-contact, recorded course within 30 days after the conclusion of the live webinar.
- The recording access WILL be sent out to live registration participants for review or completion of the non-contact version if you were unable to attend live.
Financial Declaration: The presenter is compensated for this live webinar and the content created and presented may be recorded and later available for purchase from which the presenter will receive financial gains. The presenter has no conflict of interest.
Privacy of Participants: The privacy of all participants assuredly will be maintained from registration through receipt of certificate of completion. Though participants will be required to be on camera to receive credit for live webinar, the recording will not include view of participants’ names or faces.
Policy for Complaints: If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the quality of this course or any other issue related to this training institute, please email us at email@example.com and we will respond within 24 business hours.
Wonders Counseling Services, LLC and Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute, LLC understands there are many different ways people need to access learning information and materials and our company is committed to providing ADA compliant content to the public for physical, visual, and auditory disabilities.To request an accommodation, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days prior to the live webinar date and we will work to fulfill your request promptly.
Non-discrimination Policy: Wonders Counseling Services, LLC and Mindfulness-based Therapy Training Institute do not discriminate against any individual or group with respect to any service, program or activity on the basis of gender, race, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, organizational membership, or any other basis prohibited by law.