PLAY THERAPY IN PRESCHOOLS & BEHAVIORAL OBSERVATIONS
There are tremendous benefits to bringing play-based support services into preschool settings. This workshop allows you to learn all the ins and outs of how to bring play therapy and behavioral observations services into preschool settings allowing therapists to expand services into morning and mid-day time slots.
1. Participants will learn what play therapy services look like in preschool settings in terms of parameters, informed consent, policies, confidentiality differences from in office therapy and more.
2. Participants will learn how to conduct a play-based behavioral observation and how to structure this aspect of the services.
3. Participants will receive a behavioral check-list/form to use for the observation.
4. Participants will learn how to talk about these specialized services to preschool directors, teachers and parents.
5. Participants will receive a sample contract for services for the preschool along with a special informed consent form for parents.
6. Participants will receive training on how to structure the time and fees for preschool setting services.
2 Non-Contact Play Therapy CE Hours Approved by Association for Play Therapy (APT Approved Provider #12-321)
Please note, after purchasing your workshop on PayPal you will be immediately redirected to the CONTENT ACCESS PAGE containing your recording link and your handouts. If for any reason you are not able to access that page simply contact us at email@example.com