This one hour workshop provides a brief but impactful overview of what you need to know to be prepared for appearing in court and testifying as a play therapist.
Participants will receive overview of how to be prepared for court testimony by the following:
- Properly respond to subpoena
- Prepare your Play Therapy General File (definition, research)
- Prepare your CV to be established as an expert
- Prepare a Summary of Treatment
- Dress, Arrive Early, Focus, Proper Speech & Posture
- Prepare to be qualified as an expert
- How to handle questions on Direct and Cross Examination
This workshop counts for 1 hour of non-contact play therapy training (APT Approved Provider #12-321)
Purchase this workshop by clicking on the pay button below. After you have paid you will be immediately redirected to the CONTENT ACCESS PAGE. Be sure to copy and paste the web URL for that content access page and save in case you need to access it later. If you have any trouble, just email email@example.com for assistance.