This one hour workshop provides a brief but impactful overview of what you need to know to be prepared for appearing in court and testifying as a play therapist.
Participants will receive overview of how to be prepared for court testimony by the following:
- Properly respond to subpoena
- Prepare your Play Therapy General File (definition, research)
- Prepare your CV to be established as an expert
- Prepare a Summary of Treatment
- Dress, Arrive Early, Focus, Proper Speech & Posture
- Prepare to be qualified as an expert
- How to handle questions on Direct and Cross Examination
This workshop counts for 1 hour of non-contact play therapy training (APT Approved Provider #12-321)
To register for this workshop CLICK HERE and you will be directed to another site where all of my recorded workshops are now housed in order to provide you automatic access to your quiz and certificate upon completion of your course.