40 Play Therapy Techniques with the Anxious Child
This three hour recorded tele-workshop will provide a tool-box of 40 effective directive play therapy interventions to use when working with child clients with anxiety with an essential foundation of client-centered tenets and practice. The interventions will be grouped into purposeful categories of 1) assessing & facilitating awareness 2) mastering thoughts & beliefs 3) self-soothing 4) empowerment/mastery. Participants will complete this workshop with a collection of practical, actionable interventions to assist anxious child clients and involve parents and families in the process. A quiz will be emailed to participants to complete before certificates are received.
1. Participants will learn how the foundational tenets of child-centered play therapy are essential to helping anxious children feel safe and free to later participate in directive play techniques.
2. Participants will learn 9 playful interventions for assessing and facilitating awareness of anxiety.
3. Participants will learn 8 playful interventions for mastering thoughts & beliefs.
4. Participants will learn 15 playful interventions for self soothing and calming the brain and body.
5. Participants will learn 8 playful interventions for helping child clients experience mastery over anxiety and an increased sense of self-confidence.
6. Participants will learn how to involve parents and families to support the process of helping child clients.
7. Participants will apply these interventions to fictional case scenarios
Register below by clicking the Pay Now button. You will receive tele-seminar recording, content and quiz access immediately after your payment processes so look for the CONTENT ACCESS PAGE to pop up right away! You will write down the questions and send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing the quiz and your certificate will be sent to you within 24 hours.