When people go through challenges and transitions in life, sometimes they become discouraged and lose ability to function optimally.
I help people feel understood with support for making changes in mind, body and spirit. I provide encouragement and hope.
How I help people…
I use mindfulness-based psychotherapy and holistic wellness coaching to create customized plans for recovery, healing and growth.
I serve as a “tour guide” for people who choose a journey of self discovery and growing through life-changes whether these changes are thrust upon them or by choice.
Private and group instruction in relaxation therapy, meditation, aromatherapy, and gentle yoga support the body and mind in working together to have a more relaxed and fulfilling life.
I believe clients and students achieve greater balance emotionally when they attend to healthy body and mind. I promote healthy nutritional focus, attention to physical fitness, healthy sleep routines and expanded awareness to thoughts and beliefs.
I provide a mind-body, holistic approach to all of my services because the research I have accumulated and operate from affirms we must attend to all aspects of the whole person in order to have balance.
I would love to hear from you if you believe I can be of service!
Lynn Louise Wonders, LPC, RPT-S, CPCS, E-RYT
Professional Credentials and Roles
- M.A. Psychology and Professional Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) Georgia LPC004848
- Certified Professional Counselors Supervisor #241
- Registered Play Therapist – Supervisor (RPT–S)
- Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E – RYT)—Yoga Alliance
- Yoga Therapist—International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Child Specialist—Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia
- Founder and Clinical Consultant—Marietta Counseling for Children & Adults, LLC
- Founder and Director of P.E.E.P (Preschool Emotion Education Program)
- Founder of MCCA Cares Community Outreach Campaign
- Founder of Yoga Reach Community Outreach Campaign
- Developer and Facilitator of Parenting With Purpose and Vision seminars
- Guest Lecturer for College Psychology and Early Childhood Development Programs
- Preschool Teacher Trainer and Consultant – Primrose Schools
- Early Childhood Specialist – Professional Blogger – Primrose Schools
- Gottman Institute Certification in Progress
North American Society of Adlerian Psychology
American Counseling Association
Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia
Association for Play Therapy
South Georgia Association for Play Therapy
Collaborative Law Institute of Georgia
International Association of Yoga Therapists
Trichotillomania Learning Center